Copyright © 2023 Zulu Forest Ltd. All rights reserved.
Invest in high-impact ecosystem restoration programs
- Secure supply of reliable carbon removal credits with optimal nature and social benefits
- Minimize project and reputational risks
- Partner with mission-aligned landowners, NGOs and experts
- Measure and report on your impact
Who we serve
How we help
Build your portfolio of carbon removal projects
Choose from our investment ready programs or work with us to originate new projects close to your operations.
- Consistent high quality and low risk
- Optimal benefits to nature and communities
- Pre-vetted and certified under local carbon standards
- Landscape-scale impact
Structure your program
We conduct in-depth due diligence on every project, giving you a detailed understanding of its financial viability and ecological integrity. We structure each deal to align incentives and distribute risks fairly between all parties.
- Granular projections on revenue, costs & capital required
- Negotiation and execution of project contracts
- Legal entity establishment
- Secure grants and additional capital
Implement and manage your landscape
We become your single point of contact to manage the entire implementation process, from contracting trusted suppliers from our partner network to managing relationships with local landholders and communities.
- Project registration, management, and validation
- Contractor selection
- Oversight of restoration activities and site surveys
- Project governance
Measure, report, and verify your projects
We continuously monitor and measure your project’s performance, providing you with transparent and precise insights for reporting, brand marketing, and ongoing third-party verification.
- Natural capital impact metrics and visualizations
- Report-ready insights
- Project-based marketing collateral
- Verification and certification documents
Invest in a landscape→
Our latest projectsExplore all case studies →
Woodland and Peatland restoration